Episode 7- Facebook Marketing For Physical Therapy
- [1:20] Andrew discusses the current state of the PT world and how heavily we rely on physician referrals.
- [2:45] “The whole [PT] profession has a marketing problem.”
- [3:28] “When the cheese gets moved all hell breaks loose.”
- [4:50] Andrew speaks about the importance of social media, and the difference between branding VS content marketing.
- [6:20] what is the point of Facebook marketing?[6:26] the call to action, WHAT do you want your audience to do?
- [6:52] Likes, shares, clicks
- [7:16] “Social media is the plumbing for word of mouth.”
- [8:12] Andrew discusses why being able to measure your return on investment is pivotal to the success of your marketing dollars.
- [14:32] The two main ads to be running on Facebook:
- [14:33] A ‘like’ ad: an ad to promote the person to ‘like’ your page
- [15:09] The call to action ad: getting people to respond to your call, essentially to come into your clinic. Superior example: monthly workshop
- [15:54] The four different types of audiences.
- [16:01] Your OWN audience: past patients through your email list.
- [17:20] Your own Facebook fans: people that already ‘like’ you.
- [18:05] Similar Facebook pages: pages that are similar to your business or skill set.
- [20:04] Facebook lookalike audiences: cross referencing patterns and behaviors of other audiences on Facebook.
- [21:36] “The challenge is narrowing it [Facebook] down to finding the people in the crowd you want to talk to, which is what makes the audience so important.”
- [21:46] Podcast Recap, what are we doing on Facebook to create the best audience and generate growth within our clinic?
Click The Image Below For Your Free Facebook Audience Guide
Fellow Physical Therapists-- The future of PT seems dismal,
but wait until you see what these therapists are doing ...
Become a member of Our Podcast Community.
Report a website error
[contact-form-7 id="7" title="Contact form"]